Here, we provide links to other fine railway oriented websites of interest especially to railway fans in Southern Ontario, Canada. They are listed in order of their proximity to our home base of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Burlington Junction Station (“Freeman Station”) – Opening July 1st, 2017
- Halton County Radial Railway – Extensive operating streetcar and interurban museum near Rockwood, Ontario, Canada
- Toronto Railway Museum– Located in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada on a historic railway property and buildings.
- Toronto Railway Historic Association – Developers and operators of the Toronto Railway Museum.
- Niagara Railway Museum – Located in Fort Erie, Ontario in the former diesel shops